Forum - The ourWorld NewsLog in

descriptionchristmas gems? Emptychristmas gems?

more_horiz
are we going to get free gems from OW on christmas if we buy zoe pass (used to be like that)

descriptionchristmas gems? EmptyRe: christmas gems?

more_horiz
The whole point of them doing that in the first place was for an apology. I'm not sure if they made it a regular thing because people haggling for it, so we'll have to see.

more_horiz
oh lol i had not known that, thanks for reply

more_horiz
I wouldn't keep my hopes up. It'll be nice if we do get them, but I'm not expecting them.

more_horiz
i hope so, they did it last year, 2017, and i think 2016(i think?) it's been about 3 years in a row now, plus this year the weekly gems codes on facebook havent been being posted every week, along with everyone being logged out on facebook on november 18th and alot of people still cant log on to some of there accounts cuz of it, so yea it waz originally an apology witch is why everyone got gems not just zoe and residents, but the past couple times it was just a gift to zoes and residents, residents get 1,000 gems and zoes get 2,000 gems

more_horiz
last year i bought zoes for all my noob accounts november 29th and they all got gems for christmas, so if u have the money it's worth the gamble lol

more_horiz
Yes it is worth the gamble as you say. i will be prepared just in case they do it again.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone(Thurs 28)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum