Forum - The ourWorld NewsLog in

descriptionAsk a Question to the Person Below You (Yes/No Style) EmptyAsk a Question to the Person Below You (Yes/No Style)

more_horiz
Back on the forums, there were two games like this: one where you could answer in full, and another where you answered just yes or no (you can elaborate a bit). This is the latter.

All you have to do is ask a question. Answer it yes or no, then ask a question of your own.

Example:

Person 1: Do you have an iPhone?
Person 2: No. Can you turn a cartwheel?
Person 3: Yes! Do you have any pets?

Easy, right?

I'll start.

Do you like chocolate?

descriptionAsk a Question to the Person Below You (Yes/No Style) EmptyRe: Ask a Question to the Person Below You (Yes/No Style)

more_horiz
Yes!
Are you excited about the new forum?

descriptionAsk a Question to the Person Below You (Yes/No Style) EmptyRe: Ask a Question to the Person Below You (Yes/No Style)

more_horiz
Yes, I am!!

Do you like the new Halloween items?

more_horiz
No, not really,,,
Are you into horror?

more_horiz
Yes, very.
Have you learned something new today?

more_horiz
Yes, that i hate spicy food
How bout you, do you like spicy food? :\

more_horiz
I love spicy food!
Do you like how life is going right now?

more_horiz
Yeah, it's going 10x better than it was last year!

Are you excited for the Holidays?

more_horiz
Yes, excited to see my cousins!

Are you going to a halloween party this year?
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum