Forum - The ourWorld NewsLog in

Feedback Welcome

descriptionFeedback Welcome EmptyFeedback Welcome

more_horiz
Hello everyone,

I'll make this short.
We, The ourWorld News, have been meaning to create a new space to fill the void left by ourWorld closing their forum.
And finally - we've done it! It's the page you're on now.

We got the basics, the very foundation. But we need your help with the rest.
Leave your feedback here with suggestions for categories, features etc.

Thanks,
and See You Around!

descriptionFeedback Welcome EmptyRe: Feedback Welcome

more_horiz
Hmmm.... definitely Forum Games

descriptionFeedback Welcome EmptyRe: Feedback Welcome

more_horiz
Will this be the new official ourWord forum? If so, I think there should be a place to report bugs and give feedback on the game.

descriptionFeedback Welcome EmptyRe: Feedback Welcome

more_horiz
Calibri wrote:
Hmmm.... definitely Forum Games


Noted. study

Godsibb wrote:
Will this be the new official ourWord forum? If so, I think there should be a place to report bugs and give feedback on the game.


No, this is not an official forum. And there’ll be no place for bugs or in-game feedback because there is no guarantee that anyone from development is reading this.

descriptionFeedback Welcome EmptyRe: Feedback Welcome

more_horiz
Hi! I'm so excited for this omg. Marketplace section and volunteer questions would definitely help bring this place aliveeee

descriptionFeedback Welcome EmptyRe: Feedback Welcome

more_horiz
What would be under Volunteer Questions ?

descriptionFeedback Welcome EmptyRe: Feedback Welcome

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
What would be under Volunteer Questions ?


The last thing I really remember under that was people showing off what kind of questions others asked (covering their names out of course), and most of them were ridiculous.

descriptionFeedback Welcome EmptyRe: Feedback Welcome

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

No, this is not an official forum. And there’ll be no place for bugs or in-game feedback because there is no guarantee that anyone from development is reading this.


Got it! 👍 Another suggestion is a General Discussion topic, someplace where we can talk about the game.

descriptionFeedback Welcome EmptyRe: Feedback Welcome

more_horiz
Would you be able to give people rank names like the old forums? for example Veteran or Artist tag under your name?

descriptionFeedback Welcome EmptyRe: Feedback Welcome

more_horiz
From what I remember, there was a volunteer section, art section, marketplace, general announcements when new items are coming (which i suppose this website already does as the forefront) but it might be nice to have a small topic on this with just links to different areas of the website?

May want to have a moderator/admin section which is available just for those who will be in charge of this forum making sure its safe etc.

Also a Forums Rules topic somewhere - i remember there was a rule that allowed users to only have one B/S/T topic etc to limit the amount of spam and dead topics!

the marketplace price check and trade advice page was the most popular (which i had made before i read this topic o_o) so admins/moderators are welcome to delete and remake to their requirements since this is going to hopefully be the new forums!

Should probably start sending the word out about the new forums to get this up and going.

Prays this works because i miss forums Sad

descriptionFeedback Welcome EmptyRe: Feedback Welcome

more_horiz
Oogie Boogie wrote:
Would you be able to give people rank names like the old forums? for example Veteran or Artist tag under your name?


Yes, I think it’s possible. We’ll probably set some requirements for that though. What other ranks would you suggest besides Veteran and Artist?

descriptionFeedback Welcome EmptyRe: Feedback Welcome

more_horiz
Adaeze wrote:
From what I remember, there was a volunteer section, art section, marketplace, general announcements when new items are coming (which i suppose this website already does as the forefront) but it might be nice to have a small topic on this with just links to different areas of the website?(


Got Marketplace and General discussion covered. Will make Art section.
What kind of links would be on this topic exactly ?

descriptionFeedback Welcome EmptyRe: Feedback Welcome

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Adaeze wrote:
From what I remember, there was a volunteer section, art section, marketplace, general announcements when new items are coming (which i suppose this website already does as the forefront) but it might be nice to have a small topic on this with just links to different areas of the website?(


Got Marketplace and General discussion covered. Will make Art section.
What kind of links would be on this topic exactly ?


What she means is that if you did the Announcements thing, you would link the posts you make to that topic and show them off here in the forums as well as on the News.

descriptionFeedback Welcome EmptyRe: Feedback Welcome

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Oogie Boogie wrote:
Would you be able to give people rank names like the old forums? for example Veteran or Artist tag under your name?


Yes, I think it’s possible. We’ll probably set some requirements for that though. What other ranks would you suggest besides Veteran and Artist?


There was actually two topics for this - one to request it and one to suggest them

descriptionFeedback Welcome EmptyRe: Feedback Welcome

more_horiz
Do you mind if I post Playtest announcements/codes here? I can post it in GD, or in a Playtest forum if you make one.

descriptionFeedback Welcome EmptyRe: Feedback Welcome

more_horiz
Czarcasm wrote:
Do you mind if I post Playtest announcements/codes here? I can post it in GD, or in a Playtest forum if you make one.

I think its better if its in another section in this forum and not under GD Smile

descriptionFeedback Welcome EmptyRe: Feedback Welcome

more_horiz
Czarcasm wrote:
Do you mind if I post Playtest announcements/codes here? I can post it in GD, or in a Playtest forum if you make one.

Yeah sure ! Just created a section. Sorry for the delay. I forgot my password. clown

descriptionFeedback Welcome EmptyRe: Feedback Welcome

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Yeah sure ! Just created a section. Sorry for the delay. I forgot my password. clown

Thanks!

descriptionFeedback Welcome EmptyRe: Feedback Welcome

more_horiz
Ooh, we should bring back the "New to ourWorld?" section where we can post basic tips and introduce ourselves! Smile

descriptionFeedback Welcome EmptyRe: Feedback Welcome

more_horiz
Yes

descriptionFeedback Welcome EmptyRe: Feedback Welcome

more_horiz
Will there be a “Become A Playtester" section at all? or is there already one and I'm just blind?

descriptionFeedback Welcome EmptyRe: Feedback Welcome

more_horiz
Elsker wrote:
Will there be a  “Become A Playtester" section at all? or is there already one and I'm just blind?


By that, I hope you mean topic - there is a Playtest section, just not that specific topic

descriptionFeedback Welcome EmptyRe: Feedback Welcome

more_horiz
Elsker wrote:
Will there be a  “Become A Playtester" section at all? or is there already one and I'm just blind?


I made a playtest section and have left the managment to Czar. So that’s up to him.

descriptionFeedback Welcome EmptyRe: Feedback Welcome

more_horiz
Calibri wrote:
Elsker wrote:
Will there be a  “Become A Playtester" section at all? or is there already one and I'm just blind?


By that, I hope you mean topic - there is a Playtest section, just not that specific topic



Yeah I meant topic. And sounds good! Just wanted to know. Thank you!

descriptionFeedback Welcome EmptyRe: Feedback Welcome

more_horiz
hyped for a new oW forum
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum