Forum - The ourWorld NewsLog in

Ask a Question to the Person Below You (Yes/No Style)

descriptionAsk a Question to the Person Below You (Yes/No Style) - Page 4 EmptyRe: Ask a Question to the Person Below You (Yes/No Style)

more_horiz
Yes! Feel like I've been sleeping a little too much if I'm being honest haha!

Are you feeling good today/tonight? c:

descriptionAsk a Question to the Person Below You (Yes/No Style) - Page 4 EmptyRe: Ask a Question to the Person Below You (Yes/No Style)

more_horiz
Yes, I'm feeling good (surprisingly lol, I got sunburnt yesterday).

Do you enjoy spending time outdoors?

more_horiz
Yes, very much.

Do you believe in magic?

more_horiz
Ohh hard one lol. I supposed I do in a way, so yes.

Are you interested in history?

more_horiz
Yes I am! I wanted to major in like history/political science and teach it but I've swerved into another major LOL

Do you enjoy traveling? c:

more_horiz
Yes although I don't get to travel anymore due to coronavirus Sad

If you could go anywhere right now, where would you go?

more_horiz
London! I'm currently saving to move there now, just waiting for it to be safe.

Can you live without coffee?

more_horiz
Yes! I don't like coffee and I actually hate the smell.

What's the last book you read?

more_horiz
Yes(?) LOL; last book I read was called Where the Forest Meets the Stars by Glendy Vanderah c: It's really interesting!

Did you draw as a kid?

more_horiz
Yes! So much! Kind of wishing I stuck with it but have been kind of getting back into it in quarantine.

Are you still friends with your childhood besties?
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum