The ourWorld News
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ourWorld NewsLog in

What was the highlight of your day

descriptionWhat was the highlight of your day - Page 2 EmptyRe: What was the highlight of your day

more_horiz
I am studying 24/7 lately and my mom just brought me my fav snacks and drink and helped me revise a little. Sounds like nothing but it can cheer me up easily!

descriptionWhat was the highlight of your day - Page 2 EmptyRe: What was the highlight of your day

more_horiz
Some of the books I ordered for uni arrived and they're in surprisingly good addition considering the price I paid for them.

more_horiz
Yesterday I finally finished one of my classes. It's a class about product management and entrepreneurship. I'll miss my prof Sad he's so sweet. I talked to him 1 on 1 at the end of the last lecture bc we were having problems with our class project and the TA was being confusing. I heard campus is opening in autumn for smaller classes so I'm def gonna visit him!

more_horiz
One of my friends gave me a harry potter potion light for my birthday and I just figured out how to get it turned on. It's so pretty, now I just have to find a place to put it. I also managed to work on some writing, which is great because I've been procrastinating everything the last few days lol.

more_horiz
I've no idea why this posted twice oops.

more_horiz
Ordered a ring off of Etsy and it came in today (^:

more_horiz
Finding out this site is a thing! I've missed forums, ourWorld hasn't been the same since.

more_horiz
Ice cream!

more_horiz
Jackbox with Friends

more_horiz
Just enjoyed being home after a long week at the military.. Smile

more_horiz
Yesterday I got a new rooster! His name is Lord Licorice <3

more_horiz

more_horiz
Voyage wrote:

Now I actually want to see this xD

more_horiz
I got the morning to myself while my family went out. Its so nice just to enjoy a quiet morning.

more_horiz
Finished summer quarter!

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum