The ourWorld News
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ourWorld NewsLog in

descriptionYoni's Art Corner [FREEBIES] EmptyYoni's Art Corner [FREEBIES]

more_horiz
Heyo! I dunno if someone even remembers me, so let me introduce myself.
My name is Yoni, I've been on the forums since 2015-ish and like to draw. I got a tablet recently and then I found out the old forums were gone :/
I wanna draw some stuff and need inspiration! So if my "art style" is to your liking, drop a ref here and I'll see what I can do.


Some examples of what I'm currently capable of:
Yoni's Art Corner [FREEBIES] R6T1wcC  Yoni's Art Corner [FREEBIES] EZ6DOLR  Yoni's Art Corner [FREEBIES] BlIVpZE  Yoni's Art Corner [FREEBIES] PEG6Hd6
Yoni's Art Corner [FREEBIES] 9gJboRK   Yoni's Art Corner [FREEBIES] JqxLaBt   Yoni's Art Corner [FREEBIES] Ts8aiTP




Finished freebies:
Like a Star @ heaven Bewitching Sky
Like a Star @ heaven Potato Fries
Like a Star @ heaven Calibri
Like a Star @ heaven Voyage

Last edited by Lee Know on Sun Sep 20, 2020 11:01 pm; edited 4 times in total

descriptionYoni's Art Corner [FREEBIES] EmptyRe: Yoni's Art Corner [FREEBIES]

more_horiz
Hello!! Your art is lovely <3 Glad you found your way to the new forums! c:
I'd love a freebie from you! c: Here are some refs!
Yoni's Art Corner [FREEBIES] ONIiqRBYoni's Art Corner [FREEBIES] 0nyWYnrYoni's Art Corner [FREEBIES] YnwyVeV

descriptionYoni's Art Corner [FREEBIES] EmptyRe: Yoni's Art Corner [FREEBIES]

more_horiz
bewitchingsky wrote:
Hello!! Your art is lovely <3 Glad you found your way to the new forums! c:
I'd love a freebie from you! c: Here are some refs!
Yoni's Art Corner [FREEBIES] ONIiqRBYoni's Art Corner [FREEBIES] 0nyWYnrYoni's Art Corner [FREEBIES] YnwyVeV


Hello! I'm working on it, your refs are as gorgeous as ever <3
Fun fact: one of the examples I posted is a colored version of a freebie I did for you a few years ago haha. I just used different colors.

descriptionYoni's Art Corner [FREEBIES] EmptyRe: Yoni's Art Corner [FREEBIES]

more_horiz
Lee Know wrote:
bewitchingsky wrote:
Hello!! Your art is lovely <3 Glad you found your way to the new forums! c:
I'd love a freebie from you! c: Here are some refs!
[img]https://i.imgur.com/ONIiqRB.png[img][img]https://i.imgur.com/0nyWYnr.png[img][img]https://i.imgur.com/ynwyVeV.png[img]


Hello! I'm working on it, your refs are as gorgeous as ever <3
Fun fact: one of the examples I posted is a colored version of a freebie I did for you a few years ago haha. I just used different colors.


Awe thank you so much!! <3 And I was wondering why it looked so familiar! * -* That was one of my favorite outfits to wear with the red breezy hat~ <33

Take your time with it!! I hope you have fun working on it!!~

descriptionYoni's Art Corner [FREEBIES] EmptyRe: Yoni's Art Corner [FREEBIES]

more_horiz
bewitchingsky wrote:
Awe thank you so much!! <3 And I was wondering why it looked so familiar! * -* That was one of my favorite outfits to wear with the red breezy hat~ <33

Take your time with it!! I hope you have fun working on it!!~

It's done! I had so much fun <3 Drawing is one of the few things keeping me sane these days haha
Click here for the full size image
Yoni's Art Corner [FREEBIES] Zmn6ZPw

descriptionYoni's Art Corner [FREEBIES] EmptyRe: Yoni's Art Corner [FREEBIES]

more_horiz
Lee Know wrote:
bewitchingsky wrote:
Awe thank you so much!! <3 And I was wondering why it looked so familiar! * -* That was one of my favorite outfits to wear with the red breezy hat~ <33

Take your time with it!! I hope you have fun working on it!!~

It's done! I had so much fun <3 Drawing is one of the few things keeping me sane these days haha
Click here for the full size image
Yoni's Art Corner [FREEBIES] Zmn6ZPw


Aweee!! I love it! <333 It's amazing!~ * -* Thank you so much! <333 I'm glad you had fun c: and I 100% get that! Drawing takes your mind off things <3 Thank you again! c:

descriptionYoni's Art Corner [FREEBIES] EmptyRe: Yoni's Art Corner [FREEBIES]

more_horiz
omo your art is really cute <3 if possible could i get a freebie hehe
here are some refs:
https://imgur.com/a/xsIoi

please feel free to add/edit/remove anything Smile

Last edited by Potato Fries on Tue Jul 07, 2020 12:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

descriptionYoni's Art Corner [FREEBIES] EmptyRe: Yoni's Art Corner [FREEBIES]

more_horiz
Aw, these are so cute!

I always keep my references in Imgur albums - you get a wide pick xD. You can also choose to draw my girl OR guy acc!

Caity: https://imgur.com/a/YZ7SvTY
Phil: https://imgur.com/a/aNZmpfh

descriptionYoni's Art Corner [FREEBIES] EmptyRe: Yoni's Art Corner [FREEBIES]

more_horiz
Hello! I really like your style and would love to have a freebie
Here's a ref:
Yoni's Art Corner [FREEBIES] SMpQMlI

Thank you!!

descriptionYoni's Art Corner [FREEBIES] EmptyRe: Yoni's Art Corner [FREEBIES]

more_horiz
Ahhh, work has been hectic this past month.... That's what you get when you're a teacher, heh. But now I finally have some spare time and what better thing to do than draw Very Happy
@Potato Fries @Calibri @Voyage - you all have amazing refs, it would be pleasure to draw you all <3

descriptionYoni's Art Corner [FREEBIES] EmptyRe: Yoni's Art Corner [FREEBIES]

more_horiz
Potato Fries wrote:
omo your art is really cute <3 if possible could i get a freebie hehe
here are some refs:
https://imgur.com/a/xsIoi

please feel free to add/edit/remove anything Smile

Aaaand one is finished! It was so hard to pick a ref... I liked like 10 of them  Laughing
Click here for full size <3

Yoni's Art Corner [FREEBIES] NowRmdZ

descriptionYoni's Art Corner [FREEBIES] EmptyRe: Yoni's Art Corner [FREEBIES]

more_horiz
Sorry for the wait! I started too many new projects, got overwhelmed pretty fast and needed to chill for a bit, hah. But I'm back and ready for action!  Very Happy
Calibri wrote:
Aw, these are so cute!

I always keep my references in Imgur albums - you get a wide pick xD. You can also choose to draw my girl OR guy acc!

Caity: https://imgur.com/a/YZ7SvTY
Phil: https://imgur.com/a/aNZmpfh


Click here for full size <3
Yoni's Art Corner [FREEBIES] HEJ6qNC



Voyage wrote:
Hello! I really like your style and would love to have a freebie
Here's a ref:
https://i.imgur.com/sMpQMlI.png

Thank you!!

Click here for full size <3
Yoni's Art Corner [FREEBIES] QLwrU5G

descriptionYoni's Art Corner [FREEBIES] EmptyRe: Yoni's Art Corner [FREEBIES]

more_horiz
Lee Know wrote:
Sorry for the wait! I started too many new projects, got overwhelmed pretty fast and needed to chill for a bit, hah. But I'm back and ready for action!  Very Happy
Calibri wrote:
Aw, these are so cute!

I always keep my references in Imgur albums - you get a wide pick xD. You can also choose to draw my girl OR guy acc!

Caity: https://imgur.com/a/YZ7SvTY
Phil: https://imgur.com/a/aNZmpfh


Click here for full size <3
Yoni's Art Corner [FREEBIES] HEJ6qNC



Voyage wrote:
Hello! I really like your style and would love to have a freebie
Here's a ref:
https://i.imgur.com/sMpQMlI.png

Thank you!!

Click here for full size <3
Yoni's Art Corner [FREEBIES] QLwrU5G



AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH YES QUEEN

descriptionYoni's Art Corner [FREEBIES] EmptyRe: Yoni's Art Corner [FREEBIES]

more_horiz
Calibri wrote:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH YES QUEEN

Embarassed I really hope I did your ref justice~

descriptionYoni's Art Corner [FREEBIES] EmptyRe: Yoni's Art Corner [FREEBIES]

more_horiz
Lee Know wrote:
Potato Fries wrote:
omo your art is really cute <3 if possible could i get a freebie hehe
here are some refs:
https://imgur.com/a/xsIoi

please feel free to add/edit/remove anything Smile

Aaaand one is finished! It was so hard to pick a ref... I liked like 10 of them  Laughing
Click here for full size <3

Yoni's Art Corner [FREEBIES] NowRmdZ



omg sorry for the late pick up! I LOVE IT AHHHH SO BEAUTIFULLY MADE <3 THANK YOUU

descriptionYoni's Art Corner [FREEBIES] EmptyRe: Yoni's Art Corner [FREEBIES]

more_horiz
I love it so much! It looks great, thank you!! ; v ;
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum