Forum - The ourWorld NewsLog in

descriptionWhat's New for May 4, 2020 EmptyWhat's New for May 4, 2020

more_horiz
May 4 Update:

• Cinco de Mayo 2020 Clothing (just a female-only outfit)

Codes (good until June 1):

• 5000 Gems - 06B7-B6EA-26D7-827C-3E19

Please report any bugs either in this topic or to support@ourworld.com.

Last edited by Czarcasm on Mon May 11, 2020 3:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

descriptionWhat's New for May 4, 2020 EmptyRe: What's New for May 4, 2020

more_horiz
Thank you!!

more_horiz
Something that I think is present in most long sleeve dresses, but in case in needs to be fixed- gloves clip over the sleeves.

more_horiz
Lancelot wrote:
Something that I think is present in most long sleeve dresses, but in case in needs to be fixed- gloves clip over the sleeves.

Gloves and dresses are just too problematic. Sometimes the gloves have to be fixed, sometimes the dress, sometimes both, and sometimes neither can be fixed. I've honestly given up on it, to be honest, in a totally honest way.

more_horiz
Tysm for the code Smile

more_horiz
Dear Czarcasm, you have been ignoring me for a while now. I am desperate because I have been hacked whilst logged into my account, on my 23rd birthday. I lost billions!!!! 70 stolen items. Ms. Zoe K is not handling my case fairly at all. She even dared to blame me of giving personal information, which I have never done by the way, and takes no responsibility for anything. Typical blaming the victim. How low can she stoop? Is this the image you want to project about OurWorld? You are losing players everyday, and you know exactly why! This, this is the reason why. I really need your help, I am so, so depressed. I have been a playtester and a volunteer for 10 years... Please do not ignore my cries for help. I have been at your service, now could you please do me a service and help me solve this hacking case?

more_horiz
Blooming Bouquet wrote:
Dear Czarcasm, you have been ignoring me for a while now. I am desperate because I have been hacked whilst logged into my account, on my 23rd birthday. I lost billions!!!! 70 stolen items. Ms. Zoe K is not handling my case fairly at all. She even dared to blame me of giving personal information, which I have never done by the way, and takes no responsibility for anything. Typical blaming the victim. How low can she stoop? Is this the image you want to project about OurWorld? You are losing players everyday, and you know exactly why! This, this is the reason why. I really need your help, I am so, so depressed. I have been a playtester and a volunteer for 10 years... Please do not ignore my cries for help. I have been at your service, now could you please do me a service and help me solve this hacking case?

Oh, you know, I think I saw your messages in the game, but kept forgetting to reply. You should continue to work with support@ourworld.com. I don't work in customer service or have anything to do with player accounts.

more_horiz
Tysm for the codes Czar!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum